You can easily embed videos into your form using the 'HTML block' field in the form builder
In the Display fields section of the app's form builder, you will find a field for 'HTML block'. This field can be used for all sorts of cool things, including videos! Please note that you cannot upload video files directly into the app, so you'll need to use a video hosting service like YouTube or Vimeo.
This help article is meant to act as a general guide for embedding videos into a form, so please read on and let us know if you have any questions 😎
Follow the steps below to add a video to your form:
1. Click on the 'Display fields' section of the form builder:
2. Select the 'HTML block' field and place it in the desired spot on your form:
3. Click into your new HTML block field to edit the details. You're welcome to edit the Field label to make it easier to reference, but this is entirely optional. The Content box is where you really want to focus:
4. In the Content box you will want to copy/paste the embed code for the video you want to display. For youtube videos: Go to the video in question and click the 'SHARE' button under the video, then click 'Embed'. From the box that appears, copy the HTML code. Then paste the HTML code into the Content box in the app admin, replacing the placeholder code:
5. If done correctly, your video should automatically display within the form builder. Once you're finished, make sure to click the 'Save' button in the top right corner of your screen.
That's it, nice work!!!
After saving your changes, feel free to test out the form and video by viewing the form on your storefront 👍