There are several sections in the app's form settings that allow you to control the global settings for the form you're editing. You can find the form settings by clicking on the Settings tab in the form builder:
We've provided some high-level details on the different sections below:
- Rename the form
- Show an asterisk (
*) for required fields
- Enable reCAPTCHA (see details here)
- Redirect customers to another page after the form is submitted
- Redirect customers to the previous page they were on before using the form
- Instead of a redirect, display a confirmation message once the form is submitted via a "success step"
- Enable/disable the form's 'Cancel' button, and control the URL
New! Enable form "success step"
- Automatically create customer accounts
- Require account approval
Pro-tip: Learn more about account options using this help article.
- Edit the language used for the form's buttons, error messages, and other elements
Note: These settings are meant for developers and power users 🤓
- Manage the form's whitelisted tags (learn more here)
- Add custom styling to the form via CSS (learn more here)
- Read guest data, and control the form's submission method (learn more here)
- Download a copy of the entire form for safe keeping, or for importing into another Shopify store that has Customer Fields installed