Set up your navigation menus in Shopify
Since the app's mega menus are tied to your store’s current navigation, you'll want to make sure you’ve set up your navigation menus in Shopify before getting too deep into Meteor. In other words, all menus should first be created in your Shopify navigation, and then linked & customized in Meteor.
If you haven’t set up these menus yet, we suggest doing this now. You can set up your store's navigation menus using the admin area of Shopify under Online Store > Navigation.
Here's some simple steps for adding new menu item in Shopify:
- In the Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- Open up your Main Menu (or the menu you’re using in your theme’s header for the main set of navigation links) and take a look at your menu items contained within this menu.
- Click ‘Add menu item’ to start adding items to your menu.
- To add sub-items (nested menus), simply drag and drop the items by moving them to the right.
- When you’re done adding your menu items, be sure to click 'Save'.